GRUNGE/PRINT BACKGROUND

GRUNGE/PRINT BACKGROUND

I really enjoyed doing this – i have at least dozen done. Here is few I chose to share this time, 
I tried different styles.





Kommentit

  1. i really like these backgrounds, and the overlays, too!!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow! I love all three piece of art. Your grungy collages are masterpieces. Superb.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Lovely work, Ritva. I usually like to choose a favourite of yours, but this time I liked them all equally.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ritva these are superb! Three lovely pieces! xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. You never cease to blow me away with you magical layering...fabulous!

    VastaaPoista
  6. A dozen? WOW! The ones you've chosen to share are superb, Ritva. I can see you enjoy this style. Thanks for sharing!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Thank you, Ritva. Your comment is appreciated. I used a number of brushes to create the background, glad you liked it. I absolutely love your art pieces...totally stunning and beautifully created. Hugs, Gayle.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Since I love purple, the first one is my favorite. As always, though, all of your work is wonderful! :-)

    VastaaPoista
  9. Very interesting ideas. I myself am a photographer. I have only done one mixed image in the past but looking at your work, I see the great potential. Thank you for inspiring me.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks for stopping by - nice to know that I inspire someone :-) Have a great day , you made my day with your comment.

      Poista
  10. Fantastic artwork. I like especially the third one (magazines and papers made a wonderful hair).

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks; I like that one too. More original than the others.

      Poista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit