Take a Word : FEATHERED FRIENDS

These all have been done from my own photos - as most of my postings are. As always my variations are endless trying to find a good combination.







Here are some of the variations I did ...

with few fairies as well as they have wings also :-)

 Take a Word : FEATHERED FRIENDS

Kommentit

  1. Exquisite colour combinations, Ritva!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your set of birds is exquisite! Beautiful colours and a joy to see. Thank you! xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. You have to be definately one of the best composite artist around...gorgeous.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you so much, you absolutely made my day with this comment. I've just been trying to do my oil painting - and not getting anything satisfactory done. I come home and see this... :-) Thank you

      Poista
  4. Beautiful blend of photo and art!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Oh my, Ritva, such inspiring art.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Fabulous just fabulous, photography, layers, colors, everything simple gorgeous.

    VastaaPoista
  7. I love when you show us so many different variations. The changes in color are always wonderful to see!

    VastaaPoista
  8. What an extraordinary collection of beautiful pictures. I love what you are able to do with your own photos. The colours and compositions are superb. Wow!!

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit