White ART

Three Muses challenge  topic is White Space, I have been trying to create that – as I am so into colors at the moment this as been, well a challenge .And I  thought of white art more than space sorry :-)  As they are not supposed to be black and white. So in coming days there will be a blast of white art coming your way. As you can see experimenting …with shades. Fell free to comment .. Sorry I always get carried away. :-)

This first one is a sculpture I did this fall  and I  added mist from the window on top of it and blended itmany times over. All the images have least four layers of photos in them.



 



 

if you made it this far - Thank you...I have spent hours and nights doing these. Thanks for a great theme:-)



Kommentit

  1. Wow, I love every one of your interpretations of White Space. They are such original ideas and beautifully carried out.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ritva I have been so busy I haven't had time to do my blog visiting like I should...In the case of your blog this is my lose you always touch me with your wonderful artwork. I hope you have a very Happy Holiday Season and a wonderful artful New Year.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wow, Ritva, all them are awesome takes on the challenge, fantastic photography & editing!

    VastaaPoista
  4. they are all very special - great white work!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Wow! and Wow again! What a beautiful selection for all your hard work. I think we can all have our own ideas as to what white space is all about and you can have several interpretations. I just adore all of yours. xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Oh wow, Ritva, you certainly did get it, every one of these is a little masterpiece in white space .... and so beautiful and calm and soft and delicate. A standing ovation from the UK, my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  7. I can only imagine the time you spent on these amazing pieces! Merry Christmas Ritva!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Hands off for your creativity. Good work!!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Well, Ritva, it's obvious you worked very hard on this challenge...with beautiful results! Best wishes for the happiest of holidays for you and yours this season. Thank you for being part of our blog family!

    VastaaPoista
  10. You must have had a lot of fun playing with photo-editing and what fabulous results. These would look amazing framed in a row along a wall, maybe in a hallway of a minimalist house. I couldn't choose any favourites, but I was intrigued by the cut-out effect of the sixth and the crumpled effect of the last, and the second to last is wonderfully minimalist and beautiful.

    VastaaPoista
  11. Tuo ylin koskettaa eniten, pidän siitä.

    VastaaPoista
  12. Olipas käsittämättömän hienoa katsella näitä kuviasi. Mahtavia!!

    VastaaPoista
  13. Näistä toinen ylhäältä on mun suosikki :)

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit