Three Muses - Africa



Three Muses – AFRICA.

December 10, 2013
To start with – I really got carried away with this challenge – the colors mainly.
I have been doing tons of  different collages on this theme. Love this - Thanks for the inspiration!Here are few, I will post the rest slowly. So I won’t overload you with my enthusiasm.


mask














More at Three Muses

Kommentit

  1. bravo!! wonderful pieces, the one at the top with the mask like face is incredible!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wonderful artwork, my friend. I am loving the first one.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I am so pleased you were inspired, Ritva, and what a gorgeous pair of Africa inspired artpieces too.

    VastaaPoista
  4. These richly-layered pieces are gorgeous, Ritva. They look as if they should be hanging in a gallery! Thanks for sharing.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit