Two Divas

Theme word for TAKE A WORD  is TWO – two people, two birds, two animals, two ANYTHING , here are my TWO - two sets of two. Original post at: Two divas




Kommentit

  1. Oh Ritva, these are beautiful. I could float away with the last one! xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. very artsy editing! love the glass effect on the last one especially!

    VastaaPoista
  3. A most beautiful collection of "twos"! I love all of them. Superb in every way.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wonderful liquid beauty exquisite artwork Ritva and I love your new header.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Wonderful photo-editing, as always. My favourites are the second and the marvellous glass-like effects you have made on the skirts.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Such beautiful pairs, Ritva! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

    VastaaPoista
  7. These have such flair! I love dancers (well, these may be showgirls), and these are beautiful!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Love dancers too and yours are stellar, my friend!

    VastaaPoista
  9. These are masterpieces. And thank you for the kind comment on my own piece.

    VastaaPoista
  10. Delicious, delightful divas, Ritva, amazing work!

    VastaaPoista
  11. Amazing dancers Ritva, love the way you have changed the images, lovely colors.
    Anni

    VastaaPoista
  12. Oh wow, Ritva, you were on a wonderful roll here. Such amazing pieces too.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit