Take a Word Challenge - HATS-N-THINGS

Take a Word Challenge - HATS-N-THINGS


I've been on a holiday, back to business :-) Here is my lady with the hat poster

Kommentit

  1. Fantastic piece! I love it Ritva! xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh wow, Ritva, this would definitely make a lovely poster. She looks so sophisticated in her hat.

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is both stunning and dramatic. Beautiful work!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh, I love this! Not sure how you have accomplished the little pitted effect, but it works beautifully with the hat piece.

    VastaaPoista
  5. This really deserves a 'Wow' for Hats-N-Things, like a beautiful poster that could be used for the Moulin Rouge, say, and Lautrec would be green with envy. I love the flowing shapes and lines of the colours and the way they highlight the black - very dramatic.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Beautiful and dramatic, simultaneously!!!

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit