Three Muses - Music...Music














Kommentit

  1. All of them are super!Magical work, my friend!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Like a musical dream world these a so lyrical and fabulous...beautiful work Ritva

    VastaaPoista
  3. Very beautiful and colorful work! Thank you so much for sharing these with us!

    Betty

    VastaaPoista
  4. Every piece depicts joy and movement, Ritva. Beautiful work!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Wow, Ritva, you are very much on a creative musical roll! Each one is a beauty but I think my favourite has to be the first .... so much movement.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Your collages are so beautiful Ritva! I love the atmosphere in each one! Such wonderful creativity! Gorgeous! xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. Beautiful art, Ritva. All are superb.

    VastaaPoista
  8. All of these deserve a big "Wow!" I love dancing. I would love to dance in the rain.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit