Orange

Hi all, here is my OrangeARTwork.

First is the end result - you can see below how I came to to it...





Original is also at: http://artbyritva.wordpress.com/2013/10/21/take-a-word-challenge-orange-mom/

Kommentit

  1. Wow, what a fiery piece, Ritva, just like the fires in Australia at the moment!

    VastaaPoista
  2. yes I've read that the fires are very bad there. Keep safe!

    VastaaPoista
  3. A wonderful, colourful artpiece, Ritva. It is like an oil painting. I love it.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Yes it looks really like a oil painting, wonderful is the collection of orange colours.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I like all 3, but my favorite one is the first one. Not only does it have the beautiful color blends, but all that movement brings it to life. Blessings!

    VastaaPoista
  6. This is beautiful. I love all the layers!

    VastaaPoista
  7. These are all outstanding. I think my favourite is the second.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Very artistic, especially I like the second creation. Very beautiful!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Your work is so special and your finished result spectacular! xx

    VastaaPoista
  10. Oh wow, beautiful work, my friend, and a little bit creepy too.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit