Take a Word Challenge - Creepy

Take a Word Challenge - Creepy


its creepy when you can fell the roots starting to get you...

Kommentit

  1. Well you've certainly made yourself look creepy Ritva. I should not like those roots creeping up from my neck! xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. The creepiest things are most certainly within us. I love your shots of doors and windows too. Blessings!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Well, you did creepy just fine, Ritva! I had to go check in the mirror to be sure no roots were getting me!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Beautiful layering I love how the roots look like veins in her neck...very creepy.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I really like this one. It shows some true originality. The trees definitely look like veins, and it's a very creepy, cool effect.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit