Rain and umbrellas

So current  topic, it is raining to today and umbrellas are very much-needed here is Finland. I tried about 10 different versions of this.

it is a good things I have trouble sleeping – I get these challenges done :-) there are three versions of the same composition as you can see, Then I started to go more abstract , what do you think which ones work the best








Kommentit

  1. wonderful variations, love them all! the shoes carried in her hands look so great!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Stellar work, Ritva, my favourite is the top one, love the grunginess & the 'silhouettes!'

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oh, and you have captured that rain so, so well, Ritva. It's raining here in the UK too! :(

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ritva these are quite stunning, really awesome work. Hard to choose a favourite but i think I like No. 3 best. You are so very talented. Lovely work! xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. Wonderful examples of photoshop magic, Ritva. I think I still have to go with #1. It speaks to me.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Fine rainy pictures. Kerroin myös omassa blogissani, että täällä sataa ja sataa...

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit